Google Adsense has made a huge impact on internet advertising and it is not short of being a revolution. The fact that more and more people are using Adsense today is the proof of its success. It is a concept that can provide businesses, small and large with a good ROI and generate targeted traffic by creating a high visibility over the internet.
You should start applying Adsense if you have been losing money instead of gaining in any kind of affiliate programs. Google through its Adsense service is providing high quality and relevant ads, which match up to the content on your website. To add to this is the search engine, which will take care of most of the searching. Another salient point is that you will not have to spend too much time choosing various types of ads for your website pages. Google’s Adsense process makes it easy for you because it doesn’t involve codes like it is the case for several affiliate programs.
AdSense is something on the lines of a set and forget arrangement thanks to the state-of-the-art technology used by Google. Here are some strategic tips of what to do with Google Adsense and what not to do with it.
1. While working on Adsense, you should try and avoid default settings, instead work towards customizing your ads.
2. When you are writing the content, think about your reader and then target your content through Adsense.
3. One mistake that most businesses or people make is looking at AdSense as a competitor; instead you should look at it as a partner that is going to help generate revenue for your business and create visibility over the internet, and in fact provide you with a winning edge over your actual competitors.
4. You need to position the ads correctly. This is highly important if you want to profit you’re your Adsense campaign. You need to place your ads where you feel there is a higher probability for people to see it.
5. With Google, you can place three instances of AdSense code per page. You should use this to your advantage but remember you need to also bring a variety to the implementation.
6. If you have implemented the code on your Adsense ads then refrain yourself from clicking on the ad. Note: Google is extremely sensitive to click fraud.
7. One of the things that many people try is game the system. Google is aware of most of the things or tricks that people apply and is notorious for pursuing people caught doing a click fraud.
Here is a list of Don’ts:
1. Don’t try to implement your AdSense code in a palce where people won’t be able to see it.
2. There are many people who try to offer incentive to visitors so that they click on the AdSense ads. This is a no-no!
3. Never beg people to click on your ad
4. Never place your AdSense ads on empty pages.
Making money from the Rates
The Google Adsense ads can be easily customized, which is one of the reasons for its popularity. They can also be placed anywhere on your web page but it is always advisable to place them where people will be able to see them and click on them. You can always experiment a little with themes & colors and of course the placement but you should never go overboard. Too much of experimentation can kill the main purpose.
But before you can start with Google Adsense, you need to be aware of the rates, which can vary. Your Adsense strategy should revolve ideally around the rates because you will receive your payments per click and it will all depend on how much you are willing to pay per click to place an advertisement using AdWords. The minimum that advertisers pay is around 5 cents and it can go to as much as $ 10, and even more. For example: lawyers are paying around $ 75 for using the keyword mesothelioma.
You can sign up for your Adsense account by clicking on the below mentioned URL: https://www.google.com/adsense/