Blogger blogs are not opening on Glo network in the recent time, this has come to be a problem from Glo blocking the IP address of the blogger custom
How to Make a Blogger Blogs open on Glo with custom domain
Custom domain blogger owner has been in trouble since the day the Glo network is not opening their blogs again, even many bloggers have tried to change their CNAME in the domain registrars and with all, there is no solution to it. But now there is a solution to how to make it viewable to all customers and visitors who use Glo network to browse.
The main thing to do is to change the IP of the google blogger blogs to another one and this is where Cloudflare comes in to use.
- Go to cloudflare.com and register with your email
- insert your domain name into it and then click on begin scan
- When the scan complete then click on the continue setup button
- It will automatically show your blogger CNAME and IP addresses in the box that will come up
- Then choose the free website which is totally free then click continue
- Go your domain registrar and then add the name server that will come next and then update save the name server and then you are good to go.
- Then if you want to make your blogger have HTTPS then click here
- Then click on the DNS section and then add your blogger DNS details to it. Then you are done.
- Add the blogger custom domain IP in the A record and use the @ as the name and then point to the following IP
[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206[/box]
With the above, you can easily make your blogger blog with custom domain viewable to Glo subscribers and maximize your Great Ways To Make Money With The Internet